Helpless.
Thats all I feel right now.
What else do you do when you cant help your loved one when he/she is most in need?
Not that you don't want to.
You really, Really do.
But. You don't know how to.
You don't know what action or words will help.
Will make a difference.
Maybe a hug?
A pat on the back?
Or simply sitting next to them: making him/her understand, that No Matter What ... you are there?
But, what happens when there is a physical distance added to all of this?
When you are miles away knowing that the other person is in a lot of pain?
What do you do then?
Phone calls can never replace a hug.
Whatsapps and voice notes will never replace a pat on the back.
Neither will mails and FB msgs replace the peaceful feeling of being near your loved one.
Global Consciousness.
This is when it plays a major role.
To firmly Believe and have Faith in the Positive forces in the Universe.
And to drive your own Positive Energy towards your loved one.
Yes, I Believe that if you really want something, the Universe conspires to get it for you.
I Believe that if You think positive, positive things are bound to happen.
You Need to have Faith. You Need to want good things to happen.
And it Will.
I Believe that my recovery was faster because of this same theory.
I had people from all over the world praying for me everyday.
Sending me their energies and good wishes.
So much of positive energies was bound to have effect.
And it did.
So.
When you feel helpless, close your eyes and think Positive.
And channelize your positivity towards your loved one.
No matter how near or far you are, energies travel.
And they never go waste.
All you Really need to do is,
Believe that its Possible.
Ironically, Im telling myself that.
Thats all I feel right now.
What else do you do when you cant help your loved one when he/she is most in need?
Not that you don't want to.
You really, Really do.
But. You don't know how to.
You don't know what action or words will help.
Will make a difference.
Maybe a hug?
A pat on the back?
Or simply sitting next to them: making him/her understand, that No Matter What ... you are there?
But, what happens when there is a physical distance added to all of this?
When you are miles away knowing that the other person is in a lot of pain?
What do you do then?
Phone calls can never replace a hug.
Whatsapps and voice notes will never replace a pat on the back.
Neither will mails and FB msgs replace the peaceful feeling of being near your loved one.
Global Consciousness.
This is when it plays a major role.
To firmly Believe and have Faith in the Positive forces in the Universe.
And to drive your own Positive Energy towards your loved one.
Yes, I Believe that if you really want something, the Universe conspires to get it for you.
I Believe that if You think positive, positive things are bound to happen.
You Need to have Faith. You Need to want good things to happen.
And it Will.
I Believe that my recovery was faster because of this same theory.
I had people from all over the world praying for me everyday.
Sending me their energies and good wishes.
So much of positive energies was bound to have effect.
And it did.
So.
When you feel helpless, close your eyes and think Positive.
And channelize your positivity towards your loved one.
No matter how near or far you are, energies travel.
And they never go waste.
All you Really need to do is,
Believe that its Possible.
Ironically, Im telling myself that.
No comments:
Post a Comment